Portfolio

Ashish Tyagi | Portfolio
Profile

Ashish Tyagi

AI Prompt Expert | Web Developer | React.js Developer | Python Developer

React.js • HTML • CSS • JavaScript • Python • Node.js • Express.js • MySQL • Websites • Web Apps • Landing Pages

// CORE PROFILE DEPLOYED //

I am an AI Prompt Expert and Web Developer who works with modern technologies including React.js, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Python, Node.js, Express.js, and MySQL. I build business websites, portfolio websites, landing pages, custom web applications, and digital solutions. I also leverage AI tools such as ChatGPT, Claude, Gemini, and Grok to improve productivity, content generation, automation, and development workflows.

About Me

I build modern websites, web applications, landing pages, portfolio websites, and custom digital solutions. My focus is on responsive design, clean user interfaces, performance, and practical business solutions.

Skills

React.js
HTML5
CSS3
JavaScript
Python
Node.js
Express.js
MySQL
Responsive Design
Web Development
Landing Pages
Portfolio Websites
Business Websites
Web Applications
UI Design
API Integration

Projects

Business Website Development

Portfolio Website Development

Custom Web Application

Contact Me

Available for Freelance Projects, Websites, Web Applications, Landing Pages and Custom Development.

📧 Email: ast007a@gmail.com

🚀 Open For Freelance & Contract Work

© 2026 Ashish Tyagi | AI Prompt Expert & Web Developer

Comments